THE MOTU STORY
Named after the perfect spot to take a break in the crystal, clear waters of the salt flats, the Costa Motu sunglasses are great for catching a couple cold ones in between casts or reeling in the big one himself. Built with a relieved face curve for total comfort and outfitted with optical-quality spring hinges, these polarized, mirrored lens optional Costa men's Angler and Voyager performance fishing sunglasses make it easier to get the most out of a day on the water.
FRAME FIT: Medium Fit
- Frame Width128.6mm
- Bridge Width17.9mm
- Lens Width57.4mm
- Lens Height39.5mm
- Temple Arm Length120mm
LENS: Lightwave Glass Lens
- Superior clarity & scratch-resistant
- Glass provides the best clarity in material
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- 20% THINNER AND 22% LIGHTER THAN AVERAGE POLARIZED GLASS
Polycarbonate (Plastic) Lens
- Lightweight, impact-resistant
- Polycarbonate & trivex are your lightest & most durable lens material options
- C-WALL® is a molecular bond which is scratch-resistant
One size doesn't always fit all.
That's why we have over 60 different frame styles. Every frame style is labeled as either S, M, L or XL. Large frames are our most common. When shopping on the website, you can filter frames by their size options to see what frames are made for each size. Measurements are available under the description tab of each frame. If for some reason you need to return your purchase, you can! See our return policy for more details.
Light conditions are constantly changing.
To get the most out of Costa lenses, it's important to choose the right color. We offer seven lens colors that range from low-light like dawn to extremely bright light with blinding glare.
- Blue Mirror - open reflective water
- Green Mirror - high contrast
- Gray Silver Mirror - everyday activities
- Copper Silver Mirror - natural contrast
- Gray - everyday activities
- Copper - variable light and driving
- Sunrise Silver Mirror - activities during low light
How do I care for my Costas?
A lens cleaning solution and our premium microfiber cleaning cloth are your best bets for keeping your Costas in top shape. Keep them in their protective case, away from extreme temperatures (translation: don't leave them on the dash of your pickup). Regular tightening of your hinge screws will also help maintain your frame. Follow these guidelines and your Costas will help you see what's out there for years to come.
Can I get my Costas with Rx lenses?
Yes, most Costa frames can be outfitted with Rx sunglass lenses. Check out the details on your preferred Costa frame’s website page on CostaDelMar.com to see if it is prescription ready.